Monday, March 31, 2008

The Weapons Of Serious Firepower !

Hello Everyone!

I would like to start off with a crisp salute to our valued soldiers overseas fighting the war on terror. No matter how you feel about the war, our troops deserve the best. I want it to be known, that I support our armed forces in the middle east. I look forward to providing them with the tools needed to help preserve American lives and liberty. I am currently testing some proprietary means of keeping the m-16 and m-4 running in the sand of the desert. So far testing is leading to a solution to the sand box. Stay tuned for further intel as it comes across my desk!

Just remember: "When a life is on the line...... you need seriousfirepower!"(tm)

I look forward to helping save american soldiers lives in anyway possible.

guns

No comments: