Thursday, December 17, 2009

Range Test Century Arms GOLANI GALIL and Sig Mosquito

This Is What My Century Arms Galil Looks Like. It has a milled Receiver as well and a new chrome lined barrel



Well, I am Very Impressed with the accuracy of the Galil. It was amazing for a purely battle rifle that has a side folding stock. Mine is a .223 version with strong rumors and some proof of a 7.62x39 version in the works again.

I was amazed at the tight little clusters this rifle kept putting down range time after time. I was easily shooting about a 1.5 inch group off hand with this fun little galil at 50 yards!

This is standing up with no support or rest. That is exceptional in my book. Most allmoder variations of the AK-47 and the AK-74 are very poor in the accuracy department.

The only other AK-47 action I found accurate enough to recommend is the one below. The Saiga These are russian made AK-47 without a pistol grip. This hits bowling pins @ 100 yards. Most Ak's don't group tight enough for that.

There was many guns tested this session but I will break it down to a few for each post. Now is time for the Sig .22 LR Trainer Pistol Called the Mosquito. It was accurate when it was not jamming. NOW BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER....... I DID NOT USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED MINI MAGS. When I used High Velocity stuff the gun worked very well. Basically you need hot ammo for this puppy. The thing is a blast and I can't wait to get the old lady out on it and putting some lead down range. She will love it.

Guys, seriously a Mosquito in Pink may be the way to go this X-mas. Also It did not start to jam for a few hundred rounds which is pretty normal for .22's. if it's cleaned and you use CCI Mini Mags or Maybe Stingers for extra umph you should be perfect. If you have any questions please check out my buddies new forum by clicking the following link gun forums.

No comments: