Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The SeriousFirepower.com Blog! Soon We May Convert.

I love the blogger platform but I also love wordpress. I am trying to decide if I want to make a wordpress based website, or Make a Blogger Based web outlet for my expressions and business. Google still has rules and such were having it on my own server is better, IT issues and trying to run a business can be no fun. That is why I have been gone. I like the guys at florida gun collectors and they agreed I could be of some help.

I am very happy to be working with such high quality entrepreneurs I am learning much and in return they are teaching me a thing or two. Again they have a very high quality gun show in florida that is worth taking a ride to no matter how far. I guess there was one guy who actually drove 325 miles for the show! I am so proud to hear about that dedication of a customer.

We ended up deciding to give free admission for life if he comes back into contact with us. He drove to a show at the wrong date due to the online gun show listings and they really caused a problem for lots of folks. Even after I requested the date changed to the proper date, I was told to by by a few of the websites. What can you do, they advertise the gun shows in florida for free.

Thanks everybody and some cool stores and an online auction are in the works as we speak for the seriousfire.com name and brand. We reserve all applicable rights and trademarks copyrights and options for use of seriousfirepower.com and are not going to limit ourself to one firearms related area. We plan to expand into all areas currently available to generate traffic and therefore increased sales. Public stock options maybe available for purchase in the future, possible partners/investors will be considered based on what they have to offer us and the level of involvement they expect to have and the type of authority they would like to have in the decision making of www.seriousfirepower.com and it's final results. We consider our selves open to all options available. Contact me at click here.

No comments: